“Amy's Bookkeeping, Inc.” firm provides our clients with access to tax and accounting professionals who are experienced with and understand such complex and sensitive reporting requirements, including government compliance filings.
With years of experience in hands we deal with matters related to nonprofit organizations accounting.
Our non-profit accounting services include:
- Form 990 and 990-T preparation
- State and local tax filings
- Form 1023 and 1024 preparation
- Financial statement preparation
- Compilation, reviews, and audits
- Accounting services
- Financial services
- Foreign investor consulting services
We provide a deeply personalized approach to our non-profit clients. This gives us a thorough understanding of your business and ensures you get the personal attention you and your mission deserve.
When you operate a non-profit organization, you don’t have to worry over your accounting. Let us handle it instead. We can help you setup and maintain your non-profit organization’s tax-exempt status by handling all the IRS reporting for you.
Our non-profit accounting services are unique for these reasons:
- Our team has experience working with non-profit and not-for-profit, and providing accounting and auditing services for such organizations
- Our CPAs are experienced at examining and understanding the accounting details of your organization
- Our hands-on approach ensures that your non-profit bookkeeping delivers value to your entity and supports your cause
We have experience working with charitable organizations, trade and professional associations, private and charter schools, cooperatives, volunteer health and welfare organizations, churches, and private clubs.
We are happy to prepare any of our services related to nonprofit organizations accounting, if you need help contact us at (630) 880-8274